I’m on the colour stage of this pattern. I used the bright colours I showed in a previous stage, but toned them down by adding harmonizing tints and changing a few hues to create complementary colors. I have three variations I’m getting happy with but I still need to tweak a few things before this is finished.
I also tweaked a few things digitally and came up with this illustration which I thought was nice, but it’s more of a style test than anything final.
This pattern is nearly done, I’ve achieved what I set out to do with it and I’m feeling like moving on to other things now. I will probably put it on Spoonflower when it is finished and add it to my gallery later.